Organic skincare products are mainly compromised of organic grade fruits, vegetables and plants grown in nature that have not been tampered with and have been grown organically with no pesticides. The benefits found in organic skincare lie in the natural abilities that plants offer such as anti-inflammatory responses, exfoliating, moisturizing, and soothing the skin to name just a few. There has been a rise in the organic product industry and we are discovering more reasons everyday that these products are proving to be an excellent asset to both our bodies and skin. Here are 5 great reasons to consider organic skincare.
- Organic skincare is earth friendly. With the vast number of products out there containing numerous ingredients, most of which we can’t even pronounce, at least with organic products you know what you are putting on your face. USDA certified-organic means the ingredients are farmed using organic methods on chemically free farms and the processing of the ingredients are done cleaner keeping our environment in mind and promoting a healthier planet.
- Organic products are healthier for your skin and do not contain synthetic fragrances or harsh ingredients that people with allergies and sensitive skin can have major reactions to. Because the FDA does not require all ingredients in fragrances to be listed due to “trade secretes”, it is impossible to know exactly what you are putting on your skin. With organic products you know exactly what you are putting on your skin. Organic products do not have fragrance added so it is safer for those with fragrance sensitivities.
- By using natural and organic products you do not have to worry about putting chemicals that you have never even heard of on your skin. Most organic products have been extensively researched and because of the limited ingredients in most organic skincare, those with sensitive skin have a clearer idea of what is compatible for their skin. Your skin is the largest organ on your body and absorbs everything in like a sponge making it susceptible to environmental toxins and stressors. Organic skincare can work in harmony with your skin.
- Organic natural ingredients offer natural plant-based formulations that are rich in antioxidants and nutrients and help repair and nourish your skin without using harsh chemicals or ingredients that tend to dry or strip your skins natural balance and moisture that is essential in caring for your skin. The antioxidant power offered in organic plants are a wonderful effective way to protect your skin from all the harsh environmental toxins and stressors that break down natural youth factors in the skin.
- Nature is very powerful. Plant-based active ingredients are highly competitive with traditional skincare formulas. The natural and organic skincare market is growing at an incredible rate. Now with high-tech extraction processes plant-based ingredients are proving to be safer and more effective as these products are providing purer forms of the active ingredients that natures wonders can offer, giving you an effective natural alternative to traditional skincare.